upbasiceduboard.gov.in – UP Upper Primary Teachers Recruitment 2013 Apply for 29334 Vacancies :
Uttat Pradesh Basic Education Board has declared a notification for UP Upper Primary Teachers Recruitment 2013 and inviting online application form on main portal site at upbasiceduboard.gov.in to fill up about 30k vacancies of Assistant Teachers.
Education Board of UP Government is recruiting for the post of Upper Primary teachers. Total 29334 posts are to be filled by this recruitment process. So this is a golden chance for those who want to join as a teacher in government schools. So, all the eligible candidates are invited to apply for this post as soon as possible before the last date. Interested candidates have to apply online from the official site. All the necessary details are given below, so go through that and then apply for this post.
Number of post: 29334 posts
Name of post: Assistant Teacher
- Science: 14667 posts
- Maths: 14667 posts
- Applicant’s age should be 21 years or more but not more than 35 years as on 01/07/2013. Relaxation in age is as per the government rules.
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
- Not mentioned
- Candidate should have done B.Sc from any recognized university and should also have done two year BTC or B.Ed from any NTCE approved institute. Candidate must have passed UPTET for upper primary level teacher.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online from the official site on or before the last date of the online application process. Candidates are requested to keep one copy of filled form and copy of challan with them for future reference.
Important dates to remind:
- Online registration starts from: 22/08/2013
- Online application process starts from: After two days of registration
- Last date for online application process is: 23/09/2013
- Result will declare on: 30/09/2013
- Counseling process will start from: 04/10/2013
Click here: For official notification
Official site: upbasiceduboard.gov.in