UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2013 Apply for 2900 VDO Vacancies at rd.up.nic.in :
Department of Rural Development has declared a notification on main portal site for UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2013 or UP VDO Recruitment 2013 and inviting duly filled prescribed application form which is available at rd.up.nic.in.
UP gram vikas adhikari panchayat has announced the recruitment for the post of Village Development Officer. This recruitment is only for the Physically Handicapped people. There is total 2900 posts are vacant and to fill this posts UP gram vikas adhilari panchayat is inviting eligible candidates. All the eligibility criteria are given below, so to apply for this post read all the details, then apply before the last date if you are interested.
Number of post: 2900 posts
Name of post: Village Development Officer (VDO)
- To apply for this post applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 1 July, 2013. Relaxation in age is given as per the government rules.
- There is no any fee required to pay to apply for this post.
- Selected candidates for this post will be paid the pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
- Applicant should have passed Intermediate exam (Agri/ Science) or equivalent from any recognized board and applicant should have CCC certificate from DOEACC.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam and physical test. At first physical test will be taken and those who will qualify in physical that for those written exam will be taken.
How to apply:
- Candidate should have filled the application form which is available with official notification and then have to send it with necessary attachments to Gram Vikas Adhikari, Vikas Bhawan, Pathria, Mirjapur on or before 14/08/2013.
For more details and condition please refer the official notification.
Click here: For official notification and application form
Click Here : UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment 2013
Official site: rd.up.nic.in