BSF Recruitment 2013 in West Bengal – Apply Online 1350 Constable GD Vacancies :
Border Security Force in association with Sashastra Seema Bal has declared some of the BSF Recruitment 2013 in west Bengal on the official site of BSF at bsf.nic.in and inspiring all aspirants to fill up application before last date to submit their registration.
Male candidates of west Bengal can apply for the post of BSF and SSB for temporary base, which may be made permanent. Details about the vacancies are given below.
Number of post: 1350 posts
Name of post:
- Border Security Force (BSF): 1185 Vacancies
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 165 Vacancies
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 23 years as on 1st January, 2013. The age relaxation is as per government rule.
- Candidate should be paid the pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- and other allowances.
- Candidate should be passed minimum Matriculation or equivalent from the state or central education board.
- No any fee charges from the candidates for the recruitment process.
- First there will be a Physical test. In this test there will be 5 Kilometers race and candidates have to completed it within 24 minutes.
- Second there will be a written test. The paper is of Objective type multiple choice questions and having 100 marks. Exam duration is of 02:00 Hrs.
- At last Medical examination will be conducted as per BSF medical.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to report on 27th May, 2013 at 08:00 AM with filled application form along with admit card which will be available to the BSF official site. Other documents like original certificates or certified copy of that and photo id proof also bring with you.
- There is a recruitment rally so all interested and eligible candidates can apply because it is openly recruitment.
Click here: BSF Recruitment 2013 in West Bengal
Official site: bsf.nic.in