AAI Aero Recruitment 2013 – Apply for 245 Junior Assistant Vacancies – airportsindia.org.in :
Airport Authority of India has declared AAI Aero Recruitment 2013 and invites online application form for the 245 Junior Assistant Posts on its official website www.airportsindia.org.in.
Airport Authority of India invites application form from candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island for their 245 Junior Assistant Posts. So eligible candidates can apply for the same via online mode before 30th May, 2013.
Post Name : Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – NE-4
- Total No of Vacancies : 245 Posts
- For SC Candidates : 22 Posts
- For ST Candidates : 22+1 Posts
- For OBC Candidates : 78 Posts
- For UR Candidates : 122 Posts
Pay Scale :
Rs. 12,500/- to Rs. 28,500/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have completed their 10th class + they have Regular 3 Years diploma certificate in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% Marks.
- Candidate should have passed their 12th Class with minimum 50% Marks.
Age Limit :
- Applicant should not older than 30 Years as on (30/5/2013)
- For SC / ST Category Candidates : 5 Years
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 Years
- For Ex-Serviceman Candidates : Length of Service Extended by 3 Years
Candidate will be selected for the same on the basis of written examination.
Centre of Examination : Trivandrum, Visakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Bangalore.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 100/- (Fees pay at DD only)
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for same by submitting their Application on Plain paper.
- You can send your application with attested copies or relevant Certificates.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
Chennai – 600 027 (India)
Important Dates :
- Application must be reach to the given address before 30th may, 2013.
- Application after reach 30th May, 2013 will not be accepted.
official Website : airportsindia.org.in